Date: 17th June 2017
BRITISH SCHOOLS CYCLING ASSOCIATION NATIONAL AND REGIONAL HILL CLIMB CHAMPIONSHIPS
Picture of the Event:
Ditcham Park School
Organisers: Solent Pirates Youth Cycling Club, Team Axion & Ditcham Park Cycling Club
Contact: Shaun Lawrence
Promoted by: Solent Pirates Youth Cycling Club (SPYCC)
Registration: 0745 – 0945
Race: 1000 – 1330.
Fees: £10.00 Early Bird until 20th May then £12.01 for both National & Regional Application
Note: Use promotional code: NatOnly to be entered for National Championships only and receive £2 discount off your ticket price
Link to Online Pre Entry System – No Entry on the Day.
Click here to View British Cycling Schools Association 2016/17 Age Categories
- Bring your B.S.C.A membership card or your club membership number and produce it when you sign on or you will be charged a £2 day licence if you can’t provide proof of membership on the day.
- If you don’t have a card, proof of your affiliated club membership or private membership will be required.
- Start times are only guidelines and may be subject to change, ensure you are ready.
- Top three boys and girls in each region will receive a medal and a certificate.
- All bikes must be in full working order and must have brakes.
- Girls will be started just after the boys in each age category.
- Children competing in Regional & National Championships must compete in the events by their own efforts. We allow parents/guardians to ride/run alongside the U11 riders however no physical assistance or agressive encouragement can be given.
- Please stay clear of riders on their Hill Climb when riding down to your start. At no time is anyone allowed to impede the progress of another rider.
- Allow a good 10 minutes to roll down to the start line. The U9 to U11 will be escorted.
- The course will be well marshalled, for your information a local marathon is taking place during the event however we are managing both events.
- Club Tents & Gazeebos: We would really appreciate your support in helping us to achieve a more social area by centralising all the schools club tents and gazeebos,outside of the Gym building, on the edge of the sports field.
- Welfare: Changing facilities, toilets and refreshments will be available within the main Gym building. We are also planning a BBQ, at the end of the event (weather permitting!)