Date: Saturday 12th March 2016
Venue: Mappleborough Green Primary School, Henley Road, Mappleborough Green, B80 7DR
Note: Executive Committee Meeting will be held prior to the AGM at 10am in the Dog Pub, opposite the school.
Downloads: AGM Notice 2016 / AGM Agenda 2016 / Notes to AGM Agenda
NOTICE OF THE 2016 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the British Schools Cycling Association will take place on SATURDAY 12TH MARCH 2016, 1PM at Mappleborough Green Primary School, Henley Road, Mappleborough Green, B80 7DR.
The Annual report of the British Schools Cycling Association is available on request to Member Clubs. Please contact the Temporary National Secretary for details.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AGENDA
- 1. Apologies
- 2. To approve the minutes of the 2014 Annual General Meeting
- 3. Matters Arising
- 4. To receive and adopt the Annual Reports
- 5. To receive and adopt the Statement of Accounts
- 6. To consider the proposed Rule Changes
- 7. To Elect the Officers and Executive Committee for 2016/2017
- 8. To adopt the Standing Orders
- 9. To decide the Major Policies for 2016/2017
- 10. To decide the 2017 date and venue
- 11. Any Other Business, of which due notice has to be given or, in exceptional circumstances, at the discretion of the Chairperson.
Notes to Agenda
BSCA AGM 12th March 2016
Vacant Officer Posts:
- National Secretary
- National Coach
- Minutes Secretary.
Regional representative Vacancies:
- North West Situation vacant
- Northern Situation vacant
- Southern region vacant
- Eastern Situation vacant
Proposed Rule Changes
Proposed Rule Changes to the BSCA Rules to be discussed at the 2015/16 AGM
Amend Rule 6.c. to read:
“6 .c. An Executive Committee quorum shall consist of 70% of the Executive Committee, at least two of which must be Officers.”
Amend Rule 32 to read:
“32 a) A gold medal, badge and certificate to the first individual; a silver medal and certificate to the second individual; a bronze medal and certificate to the third individual.”
32 b) Gold medals and certificates to the first school team.
(b) Notice of the Annual General Meeting shall be given in the national press six weeks prior to the meeting.